Direct mail remarketing is how Presort Inc. pinpoints your marketing campaign efforts to increase return on investment.
Direct Mail Remarketing: A New Twist on an Old Technique
Website remarketing has been around for a while. The concept is simple—an online shopper makes a purchase, and afterward, they see dozens, maybe hundreds of banner ads for similar products to what they just purchased. That’s a nice two-person tent you just bought, surely you could use a kayak!
This marking is commonplace, and it has quickly lost its luster. People simply don’t respond to online banner ads the way they do to other forms of marketing. On the other hand, direct mail combines the trackability of online ads with the tangibility of a mailed piece of literature. Direct mail remarketing is a great way to open a campaign and effectively continue one.
Each campaign generates data. Some prospects follow through and purchase, some show initial interest and drop out, others ignore it completely. The beauty of a multi-channel marketing campaign is using past results to guide future efforts. This is called direct mail remarketing, and it drives better engagement and higher conversion rates.
Multichannel Marketing From Presort Inc. Is the Key to an Effective Direct Mail Retargeting Campaign
The internet was supposed to kill direct mail because online advertising was more immediate, more personal, and supposedly to be easier to track. But the resurgence of direct mail marketing can match and even surpass the effectiveness of the first two. With Presort Plus, you have the benefit of measuring how effective your direct mail strategy has been.
Direct Mail 2.0 is intended to give you the most ROI for your direct mail investment. Not only can you track how effective your direct mail campaign is, but you can also use the information to conduct future better-targeted campaigns.
Retargeting aims to redouble that ROI with almost every Direct Mail 2.0 feature:
- Mail Tracking: Record the delivery date for each piece of mail. This powerful tool allows you to measure how long it took a prospect to act on your mail once they received it.
- Call Tracking: Your direct mail can contain a trackable phone number so you can analyze each sales call for missed opportunities.
- Social Media Follow-Up: By integrating with Facebook and Instagram, you can track hits so prospects who show interest but don’t follow through can be retargeted with better offers.
- Online Follow-Up: Just as Google can track someone’s online browsing and purchases, you can use the same data for online retargeting ads for users who hit your landing page from a direct mail piece.
- Social Match: This feature is used to pre-match your mailing list to Facebook profiles for laser-focused campaigns. Response rates can be reanalyzed for remarketing opportunities.
- LeadMatch: Track and measure the effectiveness of your direct mail while simultaneously growing your campaign.
Informed Delivery: Informed Delivery provides residential consumers with a digital preview of their household’s incoming mail scheduled to arrive soon. A full-color, clickable ad is sent within the greyscale email preview sent by USPS.
Partnering WIth Presort Inc. Is the Best Thing You Can Do for Your Direct Mail Remarketing Strategy
Direct mail is part of a layered strategy designed to motivate people who already require your products or services and make it simple for them to find your company and determine for themselves if they are interested in what you have to offer. But these same tools are also effective for future campaigns because they can give you insight into how to adjust your message, determine a better scope, and where to pinpoint your next mailings.
Presort Inc. has helped businesses like yours develop and implement a marketing strategy that combines digital marketing exposure with the tangible benefits of direct mail. And better yet, we can expand that strategy to include future marketing efforts based on the results of previous campaigns. Call us today and let Presort Inc. show you the power of direct mail remarketing.
Are You Hitting the Right Targets?
Presort Inc. uses highly accurate datasets to create effective and strategic mailing lists that get your message to targets most likely to respond. Learn more about how we maximize direct mail campaign returns on investment.