Enhance your direct mail campaign by utilizing Presort Inc.’s multifaceted approach to matching, tracking, and following up with your target audience.
It’s no secret that putting together a direct mail campaign can be a lot of work. Considerable effort goes into just designing the perfect layout. And after the material is finally off the printer, distributing your mail pieces can be a logistical nightmare. On top of this, you’ll need an effective follow-up strategy to make a real impact on your consumer base. Without the proper planning and management support, this can be extremely difficult to pull off. Fortunately, there’s a solution—Presort’s multichannel marketing system.
There is much more to growing your business than simply mailing a postcard or brochure in this era. You need to generate leads with an effective digital strategy that significantly improves your bottom line. With the power of multichannel marketing, you’re able to take advantage of all this and more. One of the most effective and efficient ways to alert customers of new services or products, learn consumer opinions, and gather quantitative data is through mail surveys.
- Landing Page Builder with Domain: Personal website specific to the campaign.
- Advanced Call Tracking: Uses intelligent voice recognition with conditional surveys.
- Outbound PURLS: Personalized links to customize the website visitor’s experience.
- Outbound Marketing Email Campaign: Includes the initial outbound email.
- Inbound SMS: Respond to marketing using text messages.
- Source Tracking Links: Create tracking links from other channels and sources.
- Social Sharing Widget: Allow responders to socially promote your campaign.
- Survey Builder: Create more qualified leads.
- Lead Management Dashboard: Edit and communicate with leads in real-time as they funnel into the dashboard.
- Client Campaign Dashboard: Get a bird’s eye view of all of your client’s campaign at once.
- Zapier Integration: Easily connect data from other CRMs.
- USPS Informed Visibility: View full transparency on your mail delivery.
- USPS Informed Delivery: Additional marketing channel to market with your direct mail.
With Presort Inc.’s multichannel marketing solutions, you’re able to mail more items to the ideal audience at a much faster and cost-effective rate. Learn more about our comprehensive direct mail services now.
Presort Inc. focuses on helping organizations do what matters most—grow their brands. With more than 25 years as an outsourced mailing provider, we have helped numerous companies successfully develop and execute mail campaigns. From creating and printing the design to warehousing and distribution, our team is with you every step of the way to help you fulfill every goal and manage every aspect of your project.
Whether it’s just a couple of postcards or an entire fleet of catalogs, you can always count on Presort to help you deliver the right material to the right audience. By enrolling in Presort Inc.’s multichannel marketing plan, you’re able to manage every aspect of the mail campaign through our comprehensive direct mail services, including:
Instead of replacing mail, social media and the internet work hand in hand with it to create a complete marketing experience. Advertising has significantly changed over the past few decades. The goal is no longer to get the message in front of as many eyeballs as possible. Instead, the goal of developing a targeted direct mail campaign is to connect with groups or individuals who are already inclined to have interest, bring meaning to your products and services, and show them how exactly your offering is something that is missing in their lives.
Presort Inc. combines direct mail marketing with social media and the internet to create a campaign for your company that is:
- Engaging: With a mailer that is perfectly designed, your company is put front and center. The right design and messaging make an impression on a potential customer and create a memorable impulse to examine how your product would benefit them. Direct mail also reaches customers when they are in a good mood. The USPS reports that 55% of people look forward to receiving mail. Think back to the last time you received a spam email or found a display ad blocking content on a website you wanted to read. Is that the impression you want to make with your advertising?
- Convenient: Internet display ads and emails tend to make consumers buy on impulse. While this might be good for marketing gum or iced tea at a grocery checkout stand, it’s not the kind of response you are looking for if you are advertising IT or accounting services. Direct mail gives the consumer a tangible document that describes your product or service, explains the advantages it brings, and details how exactly the consumer can go about purchasing it.
- Personalized: With direct mail, you can target a specific household. Even better, you can target a particular person in that household. This is a highly effective way to engage someone willing to accept your message. Customizing a message to a specific consumer may seem like a lot of work, but when it translates into tangible responses, the return on your investment is well worth it.
Effective direct mail campaigns shouldn’t rely on luck and hope. Presort Inc.’s mailing list services ensure your marketing pieces reach consumers most likely to engage with your campaign.