Direct mail technology is so much more than tracking whether your mail pieces have been delivered. That’s a helpful tool, to be sure, but you can use technology in so many ways when you create a direct mail campaign for your business. Let’s go over how direct mail technologies improve your campaign and how our Presort Plus services help you create integrated direct mail campaigns.
A range of different technologies helps you create highly targeted campaigns for your business’s services or products. These technologies include:
- Mail Tracking: This is one of the most well-known forms of direct mail technology because it works. Mail tracking shows you when your mail pieces reach the addresses on your mailing list, so you know when they’ve found your target audience and how quickly they got there.
- Personalized URLs: Personalized URL technology helps you create a custom landing page for every person on your mailing list. Once you make your batch of personalized URLs, you can put each URL on its own mail piece. Then every recipient can find a landing page that appeals to their tastes and interests. This technology combines digital marketing with direct mail marketing to customize each mailing list member’s experience.
- Email Scheduling: This technology keeps your customers engaged throughout your marketing campaign. After your mailing list members receive your mail pieces and visit their personalized landing pages, they can stay up to date with your business through scheduled emails.
- Social Media Matching: There are tools out there that match your campaign with the social media profiles of consumers who may be interested in your products or services. These tools help you build your mailing list, pairing with your digital advertising and marketing efforts.
- Call Tracking: When you send out mail pieces, you’ll have customers calling you to take advantage of the services or products you offer. Call tracking is a way to keep tabs on those calls to determine how effective your campaign is and figure out what customers’ interests are. It allows you to trace when you receive calls about your campaign so you can measure customer engagement with solid metrics that help you determine your campaign’s success.
- Lead Tracking: Tools like ShadowPiXL help you grow your campaign, measure its effectiveness, and turn calls and other communications into firm leads.
Each of these tools help you reap the benefits of direct mail marketing and improve your overall marketing strategy. They also help you combine direct mail with marketing efforts in other channels, such as email and social media, to reach potential customers.
Combine direct mail and other marketing channels with our Presort Plus services. Get Started
You could cobble together the tools mentioned above with several vendors. However, Presort Plus bundles all those tools in one customizable service package that’s more cost effective than going through multiple vendors. We design and mail your campaign’s pieces and build your targeted mailing lists, matching those lists with consumers’ social media profiles. Once the mail pieces reach customers, we monitor the response rates through call tracking. We handle your campaign every step of the way to ensure it reaches your ideal customers and connects with them effectively.
Our Presort Plus program takes the pressure of building the right mailing list to reach potential customers off your shoulders. We use technology to make your campaign as integrated and wide-reaching as possible. Our service package delivers a solid return on investment (ROI), so you can use it for as many campaigns as necessary.
If you’re ready to create an integrated direct mail campaign for your business, reach out to us today. We have the comprehensive services you need to implement a mail campaign while also taking advantage of digital marketing channels. We have all the technology you need to reach your target audience.
Presort Inc. is a St. Louis–based company that specializes in a variety of direct mail services, from printing and mailing to warehousing. We have the resources and capabilities to help companies pull off any direct mail campaign.
5051 Southwest Ave.
St. Louis MO 63110-3427
515 W. Pearce Blvd.
Wentzville, MO 63385-1347
2121 Bessie St.
Cape Girardeau MO 63701-5115
6104 Brown Station
Columbia, MO 65202