Accurate, Secure Statement Printing and Mailing
For accurate, secure statement printing and mailing services, turn to Presort Inc. Our capabilities can match your exact needs.
Print and Mail Statements, Welcome Letters, and Other Personalized Direct Mail With Presort Inc.
We consider statement printing and mailing services to be an important part of our business, which is why we have developed our technology and procedures to solve your statement printing and mailing needs. From customer communication, to invoicing, to welcome letters— when you need mass mailers that are distinctly personalized with specific information for individual recipients, our statement printing and mailing services are what will get the job done.
How do we do this?
- Full-color printing – Your mail will be noticeable and vibrant with full-color printing and dozens of paper and cardstock options. This gives you flexibility with how you want to present your mailing so it isn’t easily forgotten in a stack of letters.
- Barcoded tracking system – 2D barcodes can be added to every statement or invoice for easy tracking.
- Technology – Statement printing is an important part of our business so we make sure our technology is cutting-edge and designed to deliver the highest possible value.
- Precise printing – We feature the strongest controls on how your statements and letters are printed, ensuring accuracy for every project.
- Secure printing – Your mailing may contain sensitive information and at Presort Inc., we follow all HIPAA regulations for patient data on medical records and strict confidentiality and security for financial statements.
- Full audit reports – We audit every mailing and every project to make sure your information is correct and each piece gets to the correct address.
- Complete customer service – When it comes to your time-sensitive, business-critical documents and statements, we understand that what we do is a representation of your company. This is why we will never compromise on accuracy or quality.
Total Quality Management
Presort Inc. values customer privacy and information security. In fact, we consider the security of our customers’ information one of the most important components of our business. As a leader among direct mail service providers, we are trusted with sensitive information we are sworn to protect. Whether it is a list of financial data from your customers or confidential medical information, Presort Inc. ensures privacy.
Statement mailing is a highly personalized way to communicate with customers and patients and for our clients who lack the in-house means to print and mail their own, Presort performs this function for them. To better illustrate how our statement printing and mailing services bring value to our customers, here are some of our greatest recent successes.
- Medical Transportation Management (MTM) – This organization has offices throughout the country and their main service is scheduling medical transportation for patients. Part of their business is sending out claims or denials to patients. Presort handles the mailing of these letters. We have 150 different working letters for them to send out when they need us, depending on various situations. These letters are not always bills or statements; they can be simple letters.
- SLU Care – With 16 locations, 650 specialists, and 42 different major medical practices, they partner with Presort Inc. to send out welcome letters with questionnaires (specific to each specialty) along with a map to one of the 16 locations. Other examples of our printing capabilities include new customer packets and patient communication that can contain personally identifiable information which means we need to take the utmost care and security with each and every letter.
Presort Inc. Has All Your Direct Mail Needs Covered
From direct mailing to postage, to printing services, Presort Inc is the local professional your business needs. Our staff works closely with you on every aspect of the job from concept to completion so you get the value you need and the satisfaction you want. Reach out to us today for more information about how we can streamline any mailing process.