How can you drum up new business for your auto repair shop? Use auto repair direct mail marketing to reach new customers in your area and bring them to your business. Here are some direct mail advertising tips to help you create mail pieces that encourage people to visit your business.
Tips for Effective Automotive Direct Mail Pieces and Campaigns
When you create an automotive marketing campaign for your business, you need to find ways to get people to pay attention to your message. These tips help draw customers in and create high response rates for your campaign:
- Narrow down your mailing list: When you develop a direct mail campaign, it’s best to determine your target market audience early on. Then you can make a targeted mailing list to reach potential customers. How do you determine what your target market is? Look at your location and consider how far out from it you want to send your mail pieces. Then consider the services you offer, including specialties, such as repairs on certain vehicle makes and models. Put these factors together to build a mailing list of potential customers in your geographic area. The list you compile should be targeted enough to guarantee some interest in your business.
- Integrate branding into your campaign: If you have a logo or brand colors for your business, integrate them into the design of your mail pieces. Work with a graphic designer to figure out the designs and layouts. The design you choose should ensure that the recipients associate it with your business.
- Use calls to action in your mail pieces’ copy: A call to action is a message in marketing materials that calls for a customer to take a particular action. The action could be calling your business or visiting your website, or it could be more specific than that. You could call on your mail pieces’ recipients to take advantage of a special offer, like 15% off an oil change, by a certain date. Make your calls to action doable and feasible for potential customers.
- Connect your campaign to social media: Feature links to your social media accounts in your direct mail marketing campaign pieces so potential customers can connect with you online. Similarly, if your mailers feature special offers, share those on social media to make current customers aware of those offers. Integrating social media into your campaign helps your new customers reach you in multiple ways to take advantage of your services.
- Include past customers in your direct mail campaign: It’s often easier to attract new business from customers who’ve already used your services than to bring in completely new customers. Put some current or past customers on your mailing list to ensure you’ll receive some business. Also consider adding a referral program to your calls to action. You can offer current or past customers a free service or a large discount in return for a referral that turns into a customer.
How Can Presort Help You With Direct Mail?
At Presort, direct mail is our business. Everything we do helps businesses connect with their customers through mailers. We help you create mailing lists, sort your letters and parcels before sending them, and provide printing services. When you come to us, we help you select the right type of mailer for your campaign, whether it’s a brochure or a postcard, and customize it to meet your marketing needs. Our comprehensive direct mail services organize and distribute your mail campaigns so they reach your customers quickly and effectively.
Start Your Automotive Direct Mail Marketing Campaign With Presort
Reach out to us today to develop your direct mail campaign with our comprehensive services. We develop and manage businesses’ mailing programs to help them reach their customers more effectively. When you partner with us, you can expect positive response rates and effective marketing. We’re here to take care of your entire campaign, and we’re ready to collaborate with you on how your mailers should look and where and when we should send them. Connect with us when you’re ready to develop a mailing campaign for your automotive repair shop.