The Benefits of Outsourcing Statement Printing
Many industries are required to send business-critical information like billing statements and confidential data to their customers, from healthcare centers to financial institutions. This blog explains the benefits of outsourcing your statement printing services and what a third-party mailing provider can bring to the table.
- Printing and mailing important documents in-house increases operating costs and wastes valuable time.
- Outsourced statement printing means relying on a third-party mail service provider to print and mail mission-critical documents to the appropriate recipients.
- Partnering with a licensed mailing service for outsourced statement printing decreases the amount of mail lost or returned to the sender.
- Direct mail providers specializing in outsourced statement printing services follow all industry compliance requirements for mission-critical communications.
- Third-party mailing services often include seasonal promotions or urgent announcements in the same envelope as important documents to reduce costs.
- Another significant benefit of outsourced statement printing services is intelligent inserting, the process of using an Intelligent Mail Barcode to automate the inserting process. This process creates an audit report to give you the assurance needed that all pieces were mailed to the correct recipient.
- Many licensed mailing service providers purchase supplies in bulk at a discounted rate, resulting in cost-effective mailing solutions for your business.
- Using a creative design for your critical-mission statements helps highlight important information and improve business communications.
- Company branding is also a benefit of outsourcing your statement printing needs.
What Is Outsourced Statement Printing?
When you print and mail important documents in-house, it can increase operating costs and derail time spent growing your business. Outsourced statement printing means partnering with a direct mail expert to print and mail business-critical documents and mailers to customers, saving you time and money.
5 Benefits of Outsourcing Statement Printing
Outsourcing your mission-critical customer communication documents to a third-party mailing service has a wide range of benefits, including:
Keeps Track of Bad Address Reports
About 13% of Americans move every year—and when you’re running a business, keeping track of address changes is at the bottom of your priority list. If inaccurate data isn’t changed, your system’s number of bad addresses continues to increase, resulting in mailing mission-critical documents to the wrong location.
The USPS National Change of Address (NCOA) system is updated every time a resident moves. Many licensed mailing services receive access to the list to automatically update address information. By partnering with a licensed mailing service for outsourced statement printing, you can decrease the amount of mail lost or returned to you.
Provides You With Secure Printing Options
As a business owner, your mailing may contain sensitive information, especially if you’re operating a medical center or financial institution. Direct mail providers specializing in outsourced statement printing services follow all industry compliance requirements for mission-critical communications, such as HIPAA regulations for patient data on medical records and strict confidentiality and security for financial statements. By outsourcing your statement printing needs, you can enhance the security of your mail and ensure you’re meeting compliance requirements.
Includes Valuable, Intelligent Inserts
Third-party mailing services often include valuable inserts, like seasonal promotions or urgent announcements, in the same envelope as important documents. That way, recipients can learn about exciting company news while reviewing their account details, consolidating communications and saving you money.
Another benefit of outsourced statement printing services is intelligent inserting. Intelligent inserting is the process of utilizing an Intelligent Mail Barcode to automate mail for traceability and transparency. Licensed mailing service providers offer intelligent inserting solutions to ensure important documentation is sent to and received by the appropriate recipient promptly.
Results in Cost-Effective Printing Solutions
When choosing to print and mail mission-critical documents in-house, supply costs like stamps, paper, ink, and envelopes can quickly add up, especially if you rely on your internal team to oversee administrative tasks related to printing and mailing services. It’s common for mailing service providers to purchase mailing supplies in bulk at a discounted rate, so when you use outsourced statement printing services, you get cost-effective printing solutions at a reduced cost.
Improves Statement Design
Using a creative design for your critical-mission statements helps highlight important information and improve business communications. By considering your business statements’ design, like color use and text placement, you can emphasize crucial statement details to ensure nothing is missed.
Company branding is also a benefit of outsourcing your statement printing needs. Many direct mail experts incorporate your business logo and other branding elements into statement designs to promote uniformity and build trust and awareness between you and your customers.
A third-party fulfillment provider can help your business with inventory management, packaging, order fulfillment, and distribution.
Your Print and Mail Outsourcing Services Expert
At Presort Inc., we provide our customers with a wide range of outsourced statement printing solutions that reduce operational costs and improve communications.
We consider statement printing and mailing services an essential part of our business—that’s why we’ve developed innovative technology and procedures to provide you with solutions for your printing and mailing needs. Whether you want to improve customer communication, your invoicing process, or the design of your welcome letters, consider Presort your print and mail outsourcing services expert.
Our statement printing features include:
- Full-color printing: Ensures your statement are noticeable and vibrant
- Barcoded tracking system: Improves your statements’ traceability and transparency
- Secure printing: Follows HIPAA and financial regulations for mailing sensitive information
- Precise printing: Ensures statement accuracy by using substantial controls
- Full audit reports: Confirms that your statements are mailed to the correct address
When it comes to your time-sensitive, business-critical documents and statements, rest assured that Presort never compromises accuracy or quality. As a leader among direct mail service providers, we’re trusted with sensitive information—and sworn to protect it while ensuring information is accurate and delivered on time to your customers. Contact us today to learn more about why you should outsource your statement printing services with us.