How Fast Is Priority Mail?
We offer rapid delivery—typically in one to three business days, depending on the origin and destination of the mailing. Many rapid delivery services can be extremely costly, but the lowest-priced alternative might take eight or more days to transport. The solution is to rely on Presort Inc. for the full-service, cost-effective priority mail service your business needs.
Most of our clients find that their priority mail services take an average of one to three business days for domestic delivery and six to 10 business days for international delivery.
Priority mail services from Presort Inc. can offer even more benefits than just quick shipping.
- Free Package Pickup: Free package pickup from client’s residential or business location.
- Mail USPS Tracking: USPS tracking when you shop online and at retail stores.
- Insurance Coverage: Up to $50 in insurance coverage for direct mail pieces with barcodes paid at retail and commercial base pricing.
- Faster Delivery Time: Estimated delivery within one to three business days depending on the origin and destination of the mail pieces.
- Free Delivery: No extra cost for Saturday or residential delivery.
- Flat-Rate Pricing: Availability of flat-rate pricing makes priority mailing more affordable.
With our priority mail service, Presort Inc. offers free envelopes and boxes, limited insurance coverage in case of damage or loss, and USPS tracking—all included without any additional cost. Many customers are surprised to learn that when they work with Presort Inc. they’ll save money over shipping through online direct sales services.
Priority mail with Presort Inc. also provides a comparatively more economical option than other shipping providers such as FedEx or UPS. Our easy-to-use online service can help you prepare priority mail more efficiently for the USPS, with even more savings.