Making Your Mailing Experience Better
At Presort, we’re committed to making your job our job – every time. We are continually improving our machines, our methods, and our knowledge base to make sure that we can provide every mail-related service our customers need. Here are just a few of the ways we’re going above and beyond to make your mailing experience better:
- Detached Mail Unit – Presort is a DMU for the United States Postal Service, which gives us access to on-site postal workers verifying and approving our mail on a daily basis. We also have immediate support any assistance we need with USPS guidelines or paperwork.
- Manager of Postal Relations – In addition to the DMU, we have a dedicated staff person whose job it is to maintain current knowledge of ever-changing USPS regulations and automation improvements.
- State-of-the-art equipment – We can process up to a million pieces of mail a day with experienced employees and smart automation from companies like Konica-Minolta, Buhrs, NPI, and Kodak.
- Mail Preparation Total Quality Management (MPTQM) – The MPTQM program is a mailing industry standard based upon three internationally recognized quality methodologies: ISO 9000, Malcolm Baldridge Performance Excellence criteria, and Total Quality Management. The program helps commercial mailers and the USPS work together to implement realistic quality control measures and standardized assessment procedures. Presort’s strong commitment to Quality Assurance has earned us a perfect score (100%) on our last four external MPTQM reviews.
- Dropship fulfillment – With 60,000 square feet of warehouse space and comprehensive manual and automated fulfillment capabilities, Presort is a perfect choice for a dropship partner.
- Secure facility – We know how important mail security is to your business. In addition to maintaining a secure facility, we run yearly background checks on all our employees, and have experience working with HIPAA compliant mailings.